The procedure is described below. The pictures only show 1/2 (or less!) of the stones passed, those that came out "clean", many others passed throughout the day in each case. The image on the left above taken 11/08/03 shows the largest stone I've EVER passed in my years of doing this cleanse. As I update this in October of 2018, I realize that many reading this will want to know that I have done this cleanse recently. I no longer need to do this cleanse, but believe it or not, I have kept the stones frozen as so many can't believe that a cleanse like this is possible. I am happy to have been able to do this cleanse to detoxify my liver and gallbladder for as long as I did.
Below, you will see a list of supplements that I have found to be helpful.
Below you will also find information describing my flush procedures with the dates when they were done, and other little helpful bits of information...the most recent information first.
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS
Please visit this link and search for
Gall Bladder Formula
Liver Cleanse Formula
Intestinal Soothe & Build
Milk Thistle Time Release
Milk Thistle Combination
FLUSHES ~ MOST RECENT AT THE TOP
- For 5 days drank between a quart and a gallon of ORGANIC APPLE JUICE each day. Ate and drank normal diet throughout the first 4 days.
- 5th day did liquid diet, Protein Powder in soy milk for breakfast and lunch. Continued my apple juice drink, also drank fresh squeezed juice of grapefruit. Do not eat fat on this day, you want the bile to build up for a good flush. Take it easy this day, and plan to be home after 2 pm.
- EAT NOTHING AFTER 2 PM.
- Prepare your EPSOM SALTS and GRAPEFRUIT & WATER early enough so that when stored in the refrigerator it will be cold enough to be more palatable. To do this, combine the following in a beverage container: 2 1/4 cups of FRESH SQUEEZED GRAPEFRUIT JUICE if needed, add water to "stretch" to the full 2 1/4 cups of liquid, then add 3 Tablespoons of EPSOM SALTS. This will make three 3/4 cup servings to be used as described below at 6 pm, 8 pm and the last serving first thing in the morning if you need it to get your bowels moving.
- Take your FRESH GRAPEFRUIT, COLD PRESSED VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, and Flax Seed Oil out of the refrigerator so it will be room temperature by around 9:30 p.m.
- 6 P.M. Drink your first 3/4 cup of the Epsom Salt Mix. This will act as a laxative to clean you out, and also relaxes the biliary ducts as it is Magnesium Sulfate. (Magnesium relaxes smooth muscle tissue.)
- 8 P.M. Drink your second 3/4 cup of Epsom Salt Mix. (The 3rd 3/4 cup can be used first thing in the morning if you need it).
- You should be making several trips to the bathroom if all goes well within an hour or so, so stay home.
- 9:30 pm. combine 1/4 cup Flax Seed Oil, 1/4 cup COLD PRESSED VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, and JUICE OF 2-3 FRESH GRAPEFRUITS (fresh will liquefy the oil - canned, bottled or frozen will not, use fresh!). Shake together very well.
- Get all your bedtime preparation done, and continue your trips to the bathroom.
- 10 p.m. Shake your oil/juice mix together, drink it down, and immediately lie down flat on your back with your head comfortably propped by a pillow to help keep oil drink down, or on your right side with your right knee bent comfortably toward chest. Stay completely still for 1/2 hour, you may have urge to go to the bathroom, but try to stay in place for that time. You want as much oil as possible to get from your stomach to small intestine and gallbladder. If you need to get up and and "go", try to wait about 1 hour into this part, and immediately get flat on my back or on right side again. If you must get up, do so, but get back to bed as quickly as possible.
Now, here is why I am not doing the gallbladder flush any longer, though I believe it is still a wonderful cleanse.